Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kit sleeps in a Cot

Kit has been sleeping in a Leander Cradle until today, thanks to Jane and Angus, who lent it to us. It has been absolutely great and until about a week ago he was sleeping beautifully. Alas he is just too big for it now and so today we moved the cot into our room and moved him into it. I took some tips about making sure he is well wrapped and pinned down by a sheet. Which I didn't do with Tilly. She had a sleeping bag. So let's see how we go with it. I did trap my elbow in the bars, which was very painful, so I hope that doesn't happen to him.

Well the sheet hasn't worked and the wrap seems superfluious as it is in the 30's at the moment. But he is sleeping very well in the cot and Tilly likes her big girls bed too. We are going to do our first trip away over the weekend. I wonder if that will affect their sleeping?



No comments:

Post a Comment